Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool is a portable app designed to scan and disinfect an infected computer from viruses and other types of malicious programs.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool is a stand-alone niche tool and not a complete anti-virus package.
- Automatic and manual removal of viruses, Trojans, and worms.
- Automatic and manual removal of Spyware and Adware modules.
- Automatic and manual removal of all types of rootkits.Things you should know before using Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool:
- Technical support is provided only for users of Kaspersky Anti-Virus and Kaspersky Internet Security. If you are not a user of a Kaspersky Lab product, then in order to get technical support available for the tool, visit Kaspersky Labs.
- The tool should be used for disinfection purpose under expert guidance.
- Unguided creation of scripts can result in a data loss or crippled computer.
- Having a virus on your computer always comes with a risk of crippling it or losing data. Kaspersky Lab does not take any responsibility for the possible harm inflicted by a virus during disinfection.